How can I get an item on the Council agenda?

Please complete the Request for Agenda Item form (PDF) and attach your documentation. Submit it to the Town Clerk at City Hall, 101 W Broadway. You may fax it to 575-534-6377 or email it to the Town.


Your request must be turned in no later than 10 am on the Tuesday before the scheduled Council Meeting. For instance, if the Council Meeting that you would like to have an agenda item is on Tuesday, February 9th, then the "Request for Agenda Item" form must be submitted to the Town Clerk by 10 am on Tuesday, February 2nd. If you have any questions, please call the Town Clerk at 575-534-6346.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get an item on the Council agenda?
2. What municipal voting district am I in?
3. How do I get a Town utility tap?
4. How do I get Town water and sewer service?
5. How do I get my garbage picked up?
6. Where is the landfill and what can I take there?
7. How do I avoid a past due account?
8. How do I recycle?
9. How do I get my water turned off for repairs?
10. How do I get my water meter tested?
11. Do I need to register my business and if so, how?
12. Where and when do I renew my business registration?
13. Where do I apply for a Vendor's Permit?
14. Where can I find information about the cemetery?
15. How do I contact Animal Control?
16. Where can I buy a Town zoning map?
17. Where do I register my chickens and livestock with the town?